|VectorClockCompareTo Method |
Compares the current vector clock with the supplied vector clock. The outcome will be one of the following:
- Clock 1 is SAME(==) as Clock 2 iff for all i c1(i) == c2(i)
- Clock 1 is BEFORE(<) Clock 2 iff for all i c1(i) <= c2(i) and there exist a j such that c1(j) < c2(j)
- Clock 1 is AFTER(>) Clock 2 iff for all i c1(i) >= c2(i) and there exist a j such that c1(j) > c2(j).
- Clock 1 is CONCURRENT(<>) to Clock 2 otherwise.
Akka.Cluster (in Akka.Cluster.dll) Version: 184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11)
public VectorClockOrdering CompareTo(
member CompareTo :
that : VectorClock -> VectorClockOrdering
- Type: Akka.ClusterVectorClock
The vector clock used to compare against.